collecte section Bourgogne

https://www.helloasso.com/associations/association-france-lyme/collectes/section-bourgogne

From Brandon Realism La Crosse: senior project on lyme disease

Hey everyone this was my senior project on Lyme, my high school year. I did it with the intent of letting everyone know how serious Lyme is. If you too want others to know the Lyme life isn't so easy, share the link.
This disease affects not only the infected but those directly related too. We live our lives, fight the fight, search for answers, all because of a tic bite. Believe me, I know how it feels to wake up and wish I never did. But then instead of saying why me, I said, why anyone at all. We live our lives so those around us do not have to go through what we do. I plan on telling the world my story and I encourage everyone else to voice theirs too :) thank you "



video

From Brandon Realism La Crosse