collecte section Bourgogne

https://www.helloasso.com/associations/association-france-lyme/collectes/section-bourgogne

"The Effects of Lyme Disease."


"The Effects of Lyme Disease." Please bump it up so everyone gets the opportunity to see it. 

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.626803290684041.1073741837.199887740042267&type=1
 
 The Effects of Lyme Disease
Growing up all I knew about ticks was that they fell off trees and you use a match to get them off. As an adult I learned that they could give me Lyme Disease, but it wasn’t a big deal. Two years into my Lyme Disease treatment, I realized everything I knew was wrong. My photo series is to show what we go through after were bitten with Lyme Disease and co infections. The general public never gets to see what we go through after were bitten. From Lyme Literate Medical Doctors, (LLMD) to not being able to get out of bed. Its years of struggle that the general public doubts we endure, because they were taught it goes away after 4 weeks of treatment. After that were labeled crazy and a hypochondriac. Hopefully after this photo series, we try to educate ourselves more on the havoc Lyme Disease actually has on people’s lives. A big thank you to all the Lyme subjects and doctors offices that helped made this photo series possible.