collecte section Bourgogne

https://www.helloasso.com/associations/association-france-lyme/collectes/section-bourgogne

please go to this link and sign the petition to REMOVE OUTDATED IDSA GUIDELINES so Drs can treat us! -


We already have less than a handful of Drs who treat Lyme disease in Maine....and as you can see in this video they are scared to lose their license to practice or already have by helping us because the IDSA guidelines are so outdated. I wouldn't be so sick now if the Dr who treated me had done longer treatment instead of having to follow a ridiculous protocol of 4-6 weeks of antibiotics. If I knew then what I know now, things would of turned out much differently, and I would still have my job and life as I knew it before Lyme disease. Things need to change and soon...this is going to be be a huge epidemic, and there will be no help for those suffering with this disease, we have little medical help as it is, we have to be our own advocates.
If you have read this far I'm asking that you please go to this link and sign the petition to REMOVE OUTDATED IDSA GUIDELINES so Drs can treat us! ------->http://www.lymedisease.org/petitionscript/