collecte section Bourgogne

https://www.helloasso.com/associations/association-france-lyme/collectes/section-bourgogne

Women's Lyme Disease Tees For A Cure

Women's Lyme Disease Tees For A Cure
Hi, I'm Christina from 'Lady of Lyme,' and before Lyme Disease derailed me I was attending a Fashion Institute and loved to create eye catching things. I thought I would put my creativity to use now to support a good cause. Often times when Lyme Disease awareness shirts are created I hear women say they would love to have one which is not unisex, and designed more tailored with a feminine touch. So after months of designing and redesigning I finally came to this shirt idea.The front has a monogram which says "LDA" (for Lyme Disease Awareness), and the back has a design that I thought was both classy and unique. We are all fighters, whether you are supporting someone with this illness, or you fight the battle yourself.This shirt comes in many different styles (see below)The profits of all sales are going to the TBDA (Tick Borne Disease Alliance). The way this campaign works, the shirts will only go to print if they reach the 75 shirt minimum within these 2 weeks. So you card will only be charged at the end of this campaign if the threshold is reached (and hopefully surpassed)! If you want this shirt you MUST buy it within this 2 week campaign. Also, I haven't forgotten about the guys, I have a Men's tee in the works as well.I hope you all love these and please share with your friends, caretakers, and those fighting Invisible Illnesses everywhere.-Christina
TEESPRING.COM ·