collecte section Bourgogne

https://www.helloasso.com/associations/association-france-lyme/collectes/section-bourgogne

This disease has forever changed my life,

This disease has forever changed my life, but I believe in God's purpose and believe with all my heart that this was but a detour émoticône smile
May is Lyme Disease awareness month, so whether you know me personally or through someone, etc...I hope this picture shows how truly serious and life altering this disease is. I wouldn't ever want anyone to avoid the outdoors, living their life, or doing what makes them happy, I just urge you to take precautions and be educated about this ugly illness. I would never want anyone to have to go down the road that I and many other very sick Lymies have been down. It will test you past what you thought your limits were...so to all of my sweet Lymies, please stay strong, keep the faith, keep the hope and know that this is but the beginning to God's best for your life. Just try to learn the hard, trying lessons in the ugly...and don't forget to open your eyes to all of those little blessings in disguise. émoticône smile XOXO
Feel free to share, so awareness can be spread 😊