collecte section Bourgogne

https://www.helloasso.com/associations/association-france-lyme/collectes/section-bourgogne

From one of our Lyme heroes. If she beat this thing then so can we! What an inspiration paired with a positive attitude.


From one of our Lyme heroes. If she beat this thing then so can we! What an inspiration paired with a positive attitude.
As I reflect on my Olympic experience I am tremendously grateful. Grateful for the outpouring of support from around the world, the kind words and notes sent my way, the opportunity to take part in making Freeskiing history, being in Sochi to watch friends shine and take home medals, for epic memories, meeting wonderful new people and learning many priceless life lessons. Thank you to everyone who cheered me on, to the amazing volunteers and local people that made my time in Russia smooth and full of warm welcoming smiles, to my coach and the US Team staff for helping me through the ups and downs and to my friends and family for always believing in me! It is time for my next adventure... And I am all smiles!

‪#‎Sochi2014‬ ‪#‎OlympicGames‬ ‪#‎Olympics‬ ‪#‎Olympian‬ ‪#‎Russia‬ ‪#‎grateful‬ ‪#‎celebrateSarah‬ ‪#‎Freeskiing‬ ‪#‎Halfpipe‬ ‪#‎roadtoSochi‬ ‪#‎worldtravel‬