collecte section Bourgogne

https://www.helloasso.com/associations/association-france-lyme/collectes/section-bourgogne

Message from : Under Our Skin: The Untold Story of Lyme Disease


 I remember a man living not very far from me , with whom I talked on the phone about our disease ; unfortunately he died from lyme last year 
Thinking of saxo71  , Raymond B



Happy and reverent Memorial Day to All! Let us remember those who struggled--and fell--for freedom and for others. I remember Leslie Wermers, my friend and Lyme warrior, who became one of the fiercest advocates for others, even as she was losing her own battle. Who do you remember?
On November 2nd, 2008, Leslie Rae Wermers, UNDER OUR SKIN's greatest fan and an indomitable force in the Lyme disease community, died of complications from L...
YOUTUBE.COM