collecte section Bourgogne

https://www.helloasso.com/associations/association-france-lyme/collectes/section-bourgogne

10 Steps to Treat Autoimmune Disease


"Check for hidden infections, diseases and viruses such as Lyme Disease, Celiac Disease, Candida, Dysbiosis, SIBO, Bacteria, etc and work with an Integrative MD to help you rid these bad guys out of your system. It took me years to be diagnosed with these issues because they were false negatives for so long. Make sure you find a good doctor who runs quality tests from VERY high quality labs so that you get accurate results."
Good Morning! I've been receiving a bunch of emails from y'all -- asking for steps to treat autoimmunity. I know many of you are frustrated with the treatment and advice you're being given by your Western medicine doctors. Trust me, I was...
THEHEALTHYAPPLE.COM